|/ / /|
2019 International 4300 4x2 Van Truck
***Please See Seller Supplied Maintenance Record Attached in the Documentation Section Below***
|date of analysis||Jan 25, 2023||Jan 25, 2023|
|Silicon||1.91 PPM||2.31 PPM|
|Tin||0 PPM||0 PPM|
|Silver||0 PPM||0 PPM|
|Aluminum||0.53 PPM||0.69 PPM|
|Chromium||0.08 PPM||0.09 PPM|
|Lead||0.3 PPM||0.63 PPM|
|Copper||0.56 PPM||0.06 PPM|
|Nickel||0 PPM||0 PPM|
|Iron||2.26 PPM||2.21 PPM|
This item is offered with IronClad Assurance® protection. With IronClad Assurance®, if a buyer discovers that the item is not substantially in the condition as represented in this inspection report, the buyer may submit a written dispute claim to IronPlanet. Following submission of a written dispute claim, IronPlanet will investigate the claim, re-inspecting the equipment item as necessary, and determine a fair and mutually beneficial resolution. Please note that IronPlanet inspections are performed solely for the purpose of reporting the visible condition of the equipment's major systems and attachments on the day of the inspection and do not include load testing or digging/lifting. These inspections are not designed nor intended to detect latent defects, or conditions that could only be found in connection with the physical dismantling of the equipment or the use of diagnostic tools or techniques. This inspection report includes ratings, comments, and photos of the various components of the item. Knowledgeable buyers are expected to carefully review all of the available information in the inspection report, including all photographs, in order to make the best bidding and buying decision possible.
- Within 7 days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
- This item is subject to Florida sales tax unless you are a licensed vehicle dealer in the United States.
- A $115 documentation fee will be charged on each titled item purchased if it is located in the United States, Canada or Mexico.
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (additional fee will apply).
- A transferable title will be sent to the buyer by express mail or similar service within 15 business days of the auction. Buyer is responsible for vehicle registration.
- We do not guarantee current registration or that this item will meet local emission requirements. Titles/titling docs may be delayed due to extended processing times at DMV.
- All bids cannot be retracted and are binding until 2 business days after the auction ends. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
- For Buyers in the United States IronPlanet hereby notifies you that the consigners of certain pieces of Equipment may have assigned to a qualified intermediary their rights, but not their obligations, for purposes of effecting a deferred Like-Kind Exchange under section 1031 of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended, and applicable regulations.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
|$1 to $12,000||10% of the final selling price (min $100)|
|$12,000 to $75,000||4.85% of the final selling price (min $1,200)|
- Buyer is responsible for all costs related to transporting the item.
- Item must be picked up within 8 business days of the auction, or the buyer will incur storage charges.
Failure to follow these terms may result in the seller turning away the attempt of your driver to pick up the purchased item(s).
Hours of operation are subject to change for Holiday Schedules
You must call at least 24 hours in advance to schedule pickup
No Loading Dock, Ramps, or Forklift Available: Only RGN or trailers with ramps can be used to pick up this item at this location. Seller will not allow item to be loaded on a step-deck or flatbed trailer without the appropriate ramps.
Driver MUST bring a copy of the TruckPlanet Item Release to pick the item up.
Every year, more and more equipment buyers are saying goodbye to the banks and hello to PurchaseFlex Financing from Ritchie Bros. Financial Services. Since 2011, we’ve helped more than 10,000 Ritchie Bros. customers acquire more than $1 billion in equipment needed to run their businesses.
We offer fast approvals, and give you the freedom and flexibility to buy what you need, when you need it. Our team of 100+ friendly financing experts are here to help your business grow, and are ready to invest in your success over the long term.
10,000+ buyers agree: we’re changing the face of equipment financing.Every year, more and more equipment buyers are saying goodbye to the banks and hello to PurchaseFlex Financing from Ritchie Bros. We offer fast approvals, up to 100% financing with $0 down and affordable, low monthly payments. Financial Services. Since 2011, we’ve helped more than 10,000 Ritchie Bros. customers acquire more than $1 billion in equipment needed to run their businesses. We offer fast approvals, and give you the freedom and flexibility to buy what you need, when you need it. Our team of 100+ friendly financing experts are here to help your business grow, and are ready to invest in your success over the long term.
Buy what you want, where you want with Ritchie Bros. Financial Services:
- Up to 100% financing, $0 down
- Fast approvals – often the same day
- Affordable, low monthly payments
- A range of leasing options
Dedicated team of equipment finance expertsUnlike bankers, the Ritchie Bros. Financial Services team members are both equipment and financing experts. We make Canada-USA buying easy; with our cross-border financing you don't always have to pay out-of-pocket or wait for a refund. Apply for PurchaseFlex Financing and we will partner you with a dedicated Ritchie Bros. Account Manager who will help you every step of the way.
|Customer Care Agents are available Monday to Friday,
6 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Pacific Time)