2014 Mack CXU613 6x4 T/A Sleeper Truck Tractor
Clarenville, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada.
Mack MP8-505C 6 Cylinder 12.8 L Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel 505 hp Engine, 2013 US EPA Label, Air Conditioner, Cruise Control, Power Windows, Engine Brake, Automatic Transmission, Double Differential Locks, 5602 kg Front Axle, 20866 kg Rears, 26468.0 kg GVWR, Air Ride Cab, 60 in Mid Roof Sleeper Cab, Bunk Heater, Sleeper Air Conditioner, Aluminum Wheels, 385/65R22.5 Front Tires, 11R22.5 Rear Tires, Hendrickson Air Ride Suspension, 288 in Wheelbase, PTO, Wet Kit, Dual Fuel Tanks
Please note that as the buyer, you are responsible for reviewing the entire inspection report when evaluating an item.
Inspection Report Coming Soon: Check back later.
Or add this item to your watchlist and we will notify you when the report is available.
Within 7 days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
For this item, payment is due on or before
- This item may be subject to Newfoundland and Labrador sales tax.
- A $115 documentation fee will be charged on each titled item purchased if it is located in the United States, Canada or Mexico.
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (additional fee will apply).
- A transferable title will be sent to the buyer by express mail or similar service within 15 business days of the auction. Buyer is responsible for vehicle registration.
- All bids cannot be retracted and are binding until 2 business days after the auction ends. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
|$1 to $12,000||10% of the final selling price (min $100)|
|$12,000 to $75,000||4.85% of the final selling price (min $1,200)|
Shipping & Pick Up Details
- Buyer is responsible for all costs related to transporting the item.
- Item must be picked up within 8 business days of the auction, or the buyer will incur storage charges.
Failure to follow these terms may result in the seller turning away the attempt of your driver to pick up the purchased item(s).
Hours of operation are subject to change for Holiday Schedules
You must call at least 24 hours in advance to schedule pickup
No Loading Dock, Ramps, or Forklift Available: Only RGN or trailers with ramps can be used to pick up this item at this location. Seller will not allow item to be loaded on a step-deck or flatbed trailer without the appropriate ramps.
Driver MUST bring a copy of the TruckPlanet Item Release to pick the item up.
|Customer Care Agents are available Monday to Friday,
6 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Pacific Time)