|/ / /|
2020 Volvo VNR 6x4 T/A Day Cab Truck Tractor
Cambridge, Ontario, Canada.
D13H425 6 Cylinder 12.8 L Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel 405 hp Engine, 2019 US EPA Label, Requires Diesel Exhaust Fluid, 7141 Engine hrs, Air Conditioner, Cruise Control, Power Windows, Engine Brake, AT2612F 12-Speed Automatic Transmission, Double Differential Locks, 13200 lb Front Axle, 40000 lb Rears, Meritor MT-40-14X Drive Axles, 2.34:1 Axle Ratio, 53200 lb GVWR, Air Ride Cab, Aluminum Outer Wheels, 11R22.5 Front Tires, 11R22.5 Rear Tires, Air Ride Suspension, 177 in Wheelbase, Air Sliding 5th Wheel, Dual Fuel Tanks
Please note that as the buyer, you are responsible for reviewing the entire inspection report when evaluating an item.
Inspection Report Coming Soon: Check back later.
Or add this item to your watchlist and we will notify you when the report is available.
- Within 7 days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
- This item may be subject to Ontario sales tax.
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- A $115 documentation fee will be charged on each titled item purchased if it is located in the United States, Canada or Mexico.
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (additional fee will apply).
- A transferable title will be sent to the buyer by express mail or similar service within 15 business days of the auction. Buyer is responsible for vehicle registration.
- All bids cannot be retracted and are binding until 2 business days after the auction ends. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
|$1 to $12,000||10% of the final selling price (min $100)|
|$12,000 to $75,000||4.85% of the final selling price (min $1,200)|
Shipping & Pick Up Details
- Buyer is responsible for all costs related to transporting the item.
- Item must be picked up within 8 business days of the auction, or the buyer will incur storage charges.
Failure to follow these terms may result in the seller turning away the attempt of your driver to pick up the purchased item(s).
Hours of operation are subject to change for Holiday Schedules
You must call at least 24 hours in advance to schedule pickup
No Loading Dock, Ramps, or Forklift Available: Only RGN or trailers with ramps can be used to pick up this item at this location. Seller will not allow item to be loaded on a step-deck or flatbed trailer without the appropriate ramps.
Driver MUST bring a copy of the TruckPlanet Item Release to pick the item up.
|Customer Care Agents are available Monday to Friday,
6 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Pacific Time)