2009 Mack GU813 8x4 Tri/A Day Cab Truck Tractor
London, Ontario, Canada. N5V 3P5
Jun 22, time TBD
Mack MP8 6 Cylinder 12.8 L Diesel 338 hp Engine, 2008 US EPA Label, 12827 Engine hrs, Air Conditioner, Cruise Control, Power Windows, Engine Brake, Eaton Fuller 18-Speed Manual Transmission, Differential Lock, 20000 lb Front Axle, 46000 lb Rears, 66000.0 lb GVWR, Air Ride Cab, Aluminum Front Wheels, 425/65R22.5 Front Tires, 11R22.5 Rear Tires, Air Lift Pusher Axle, Dual Steering Boxes, Air Ride Suspension, 217 in Wheelbase, PTO, Wet Kit, Double Frame, Air Sliding 5th Wheel, Dual Fuel Tanks
Please note that as the buyer, you are responsible for reviewing the entire inspection report when evaluating an item.
Inspection Report Coming Soon: Check back later.
Or add this item to your watchlist and we will notify you when the report is available.
Within 7 days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
For this item, payment is due on or before
- This item may be subject to Ontario sales tax.
- A $115 documentation fee will be charged on each titled item purchased if it is located in the United States, Canada or Mexico.
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (additional fee will apply).
- A transferable title will be sent to the buyer by express mail or similar service within 15 business days of the auction. Buyer is responsible for vehicle registration.
- All bids cannot be retracted and are binding until 2 business days after the auction ends. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
|$1 to $12,000||10% of the final selling price (min $100)|
|$12,000 to $75,000||4.85% of the final selling price (min $1,200)|
Shipping & Pick Up Details
- Buyer is responsible for all costs related to transporting the item.
- Item must be picked up within 8 business days of the auction, or the buyer will incur storage charges.
Failure to follow these terms may result in the seller turning away the attempt of your driver to pick up the purchased item(s).
Hours: Buyer MUST Call for Appointment - Unscheduled Pickups WILL be Turned Away
Hours of operation are subject to change for Holiday Schedules
Buyer MUST Schedule Pickup 48 Hours in Advance W/ IronPlanet Pickup Support 817-869-8902
No Loading Dock, Ramps, or Forklift Available: Only RGN or trailers with ramps can be used to pick up this item at this location. Seller will not allow item to be loaded on a step-deck or flatbed trailer without the appropriate ramps.
Driver MUST bring a copy of the TruckPlanet Item Release to pick the item up.
|Customer Care Agents are available Monday to Friday,
6 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Pacific Time)