|/ / /|
2009 Freightliner Cascadia 125 6x4 T/A Day Cab Truck Tractor
Vanderhoof, British Columbia, Canada.
Detroit Series 60 14.0 L 470 hp Engine, Air Conditioner, Cruise Control, Power Windows, Engine Brake, Eaton Fuller Automatic Transmission, 12000 lb. Front Axle, 40000 lb. Rears, 3.90:1 Axle Ratio, 52000 lb. GVWR, Air Ride Cab, Aluminum Wheels, 11R22.5 Front Tires, 11R22.5 Rear Tires, Air Ride Suspension, 195 in. Wheelbase, Air Sliding 5th Wheel, Dual Fuel Tanks
Calculate monthly payment
Please note that you are bidding on an item offered without IronClad Assurance®. Only basic item condition details are provided for your review and consideration in a purchase decision.
Limited Function Check
|Engine||There was no response from the engine when the key was turned.|
|Drivetrain||The drivetrain could not be operationally checked.|
|Brakes||The brakes could not be operationally checked.|
|This item is offered as-is, where-is with no IronClad Assurance, and a buyer may not dispute the condition of the item. IronPlanet claims no responsibility for the condition or description of this item. This item does not include any protection offered by IronClad Assurance. A buyer may NOT submit a dispute claim on this item.|
- Within 7 days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
- This item may be subject to British Columbia sales tax.
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (additional fee will apply).
- A transferable title will be sent to the buyer by express mail or similar service within 15 business days of the auction. Buyer is responsible for vehicle registration.
- All bids cannot be retracted and are binding until 2 business days after the auction ends. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
|$1 to $10,000||10% of the final selling price|
|$10,000 to $33,500||3.85% of the final selling price (min $1,000)|
Shipping & Pick Up Details
- Buyer is responsible for all costs related to transporting the item.
- Item must be picked up within 8 business days of the auction, or the buyer will incur storage charges.
Failure to follow these terms may result in the seller turning away the attempt of your driver to pick up the purchased item(s).
Hours of operation are subject to change for Holiday Schedules
You must call at least 24 hours in advance to schedule pickup
Loading Dock NOT Available
Ramps NOT Available
Driver MUST bring a copy of the TruckPlanet Item Release to pick the item up.
|Customer Care Agents are available Monday to Friday,
6 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Pacific Time)