|/ / /|
2007 International 9200I T/A Day Cab Truck Tractor
The engine started and ran. The drivetrain engaged in forward and reverse. The main components appear to be in place and operational.
***Contact Jason Balch at (925)-233-6605 or place bid above***
Due to extreme cold weather conditions, this consignor will need 48-72 hours written notice prior to pickup.
***Strict site access requirements - Access will not be granted to purchaser or a 3rd party transportation company unless requirements are met. Please review the information attached in the documentation
|This item is offered as-is, where-is with no IronClad Assurance, and a buyer may not dispute the condition of the item. IronPlanet claims no responsibility for the condition or description of this item. This item does not include any protection offered by IronClad Assurance. A buyer may NOT submit a dispute claim on this item.|
- Within 7 days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (additional fee will apply).
- A transferable title will be sent to the buyer by express mail or similar service within 15 business days of the auction. Buyer is responsible for vehicle registration.
- All bids cannot be retracted and are binding until 2 business days after the auction ends. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
|$1 to $10,000||10% of the final selling price|
|$10,000 to $33,500||3.85% of the final selling price (min $1,000)|
- Buyer is responsible for all costs related to transporting the item.
- Item must be picked up within 8 business days of the auction, or the buyer will incur storage charges.
Failure to follow these terms may result in the seller turning away the attempt of your driver to pick up the purchased item(s).
Hours of operation are subject to change for Holiday Schedules
You must call at least 24 hours in advance to schedule pickup
No Loading Dock, Ramps, or Forklift Available: Only RGN or trailers with ramps can be used to pick up this item at this location. Seller will not allow item to be loaded on a step-deck or flatbed trailer without the appropriate ramps.
Driver MUST bring a copy of the TruckPlanet Item Release to pick the item up.
If you are looking to finance your ICP purchase, we recommend you get pre-approved prior to making your purchase.
United States Equity Funding
United States Equity Funding is dedicated to ICP equipment financing.
To apply for a loan, please complete the following credit application and email it to Sheila Hale or fax it to 617-622-4073.
|Customer Care Agents are available Monday to Friday,
6 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Pacific Time)