|/ / /|
2005 Kenworth T800 6x4 T/A Sleeper Truck Tractor
Pointe-Claire, Quebec, Canada. H9R 1B8
Sep 28, time TBD
Cummins ISX 6 Cylinder 15 L Diesel 565 hp Engine, 2006 US EPA Label, 29606 Engine hrs, Air Conditioner, Cruise Control, Power Windows, Engine Brake, Eaton Fuller RTLO-18918B 18-Speed Manual Transmission, Differential Lock, 7258 kg Front Axle, 20866 kg Rears, Meritor RT-46-164PEH Drive Axles, 4.30:1 Axle Ratio, 28123 kg GVWR, Air Ride Cab, 52 in Mid Roof Sleeper Cab, 11R22.5 Front Tires, 11R22.5 Rear Tires, Dual Steering Boxes, Neway Air Ride Suspension, 242 in Wheelbase, PTO, Wet Kit, Double Frame, Headache Rack, Dual Fuel Tanks
Please note that as the buyer, you are responsible for reviewing the entire inspection report when evaluating an item.
More details Coming Soon: Check back later.
Or add this item to your watchlist and we will notify you when the information is available.
Within 7 days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
For this item, payment is due on or before
- This item may be subject to Quebec sales tax.
- A $115 documentation fee will be charged on each titled item purchased if it is located in the United States, Canada or Mexico.
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (additional fee will apply).
- A transferable title will be sent to the buyer by express mail or similar service within 15 business days of the auction. Buyer is responsible for vehicle registration.
- All bids cannot be retracted and are binding until 2 business days after the auction ends. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
|$1 to $12,000||10% of the final selling price (min $100)|
|$12,000 to $75,000||4.85% of the final selling price (min $1,200)|
Shipping & Pick Up Details
- Buyer is responsible for all costs related to transporting the item.
- Item must be picked up within 8 business days of the auction, or the buyer will incur storage charges.
Failure to follow these terms may result in the seller turning away the attempt of your driver to pick up the purchased item(s).
Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-3pm
Hours of operation are subject to change for Holiday Schedules
Please call at least 24 hours in advance to schedule pickup. Unscheduled pickups will be turned away.
No Loading Dock, Ramps, or Forklift Available: Only RGN or trailers with ramps can be used to pick up this item at this location. Seller will not allow item to be loaded on a step-deck or flatbed trailer without the appropriate ramps.
Driver MUST bring a copy of the TruckPlanet Item Release to pick the item up.
|Customer Care Agents are available Monday to Friday,
6 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Pacific Time)