2014 Mitsubishi FE180 4x2 COE Refrigerated Truck (Inoperable)
Ste-Foy, Quebec, Canada.
# of Offers
# of Watchers
FPT F1C 4 Cylinder Diesel Engine, 2013 US EPA Label, Requires Diesel Exhaust Fluid, Air Conditioner, Cruise Control, Power Windows, Exhaust Brake, Automatic Transmission, 6390 kg Front Axle, 12700 kg Rears, 17995 kg GVWR, 215/75R17.5, Spring Suspension, 150 in Wheelbase, Carrier Supra660 Reefer Unit, Transit 17 ft Long x 96 in Wide x 90 in High Body
Please note that you are bidding on an item offered without IronClad Assurance®. Only basic item condition details are provided for your review and consideration in a purchase decision.
Limited Function Check
|Engine||There was no response from the engine when the key was turned. Engine issue|
|Drivetrain||The drivetrain could not be operationally checked.|
|Brakes||The brakes could not be operationally checked.|
- Within 7 days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
- This item may be subject to Quebec sales tax.
- A $115 documentation fee will be charged on each titled item purchased if it is located in the United States, Canada or Mexico.
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (additional fee will apply).
- A transferable title will be sent to the buyer by express mail or similar service within 15 business days of the auction. Buyer is responsible for vehicle registration.
- All bids cannot be retracted and are binding until 2 business days after the auction ends. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
|$1 to $12,000||10% of the final selling price (min $100)|
|$12,000 to $75,000||4.85% of the final selling price (min $1,200)|
Shipping & Pick Up Details
- Buyer is responsible for all costs related to transporting the item.
- Item must be picked up within 8 business days of the auction, or the buyer will incur storage charges.
Failure to follow these terms may result in the seller turning away the attempt of your driver to pick up the purchased item(s).
Hours of operation are subject to change for Holiday Schedules
Call for appt- Tow at pickup - Non Runner
No Loading Dock, Ramps, or Forklift Available: Only RGN or trailers with ramps can be used to pick up this item at this location. Seller will not allow item to be loaded on a step-deck or flatbed trailer without the appropriate ramps.
Driver MUST bring a copy of the TruckPlanet Item Release to pick the item up.
|Customer Care Agents are available Monday to Friday,
6 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Pacific Time)