2015 Peterbilt 367 8x6 Coiled Tubing Rig
Midland, Texas, United States.
Cummins ISX15 6 Cylinder 15 L Diesel 600 hp Engine, 2014 US EPA Label, Requires Diesel Exhaust Fluid, Air Conditioner, Cruise Control, Power Windows, Engine Brake, Eaton Fuller Manual Transmission, Differential Lock, 20000 lb Front Axle, 55000 kg Rears, 75000 lb GVWR, Air Ride Cab, 445/65R22.5 Front Tires, 445/65R22.5 Rear Tires, Dual Steering Boxes, Air Ride Suspension, PTO, Double Frame, Hydraulic Drive Winch, 2015 Hydra-rig 2 3/8 coil unit. Package includes, Hyde-rig 6100 Injector(just came out of Hydra-rig being reinforced), Three 5/8 15,000 PSI 1 quads 1 double , 1 single bops, roll of blue coil string, 48 feet of 5/8 15,000 PSI lubricators, lubricators stand. Two Pintle hitch trailers. MTD'S Communications in the coil unit. 2015 HydraRig Coiled Tubing Reel Five Axle Trailer, Enclosed Operator Station, Injector, Tri/A Jeep, T/A Booster Axle
Please note that as the buyer, you are responsible for reviewing the entire inspection report when evaluating an item.
More details Coming Soon: Check back later.
Or add this item to your watchlist and we will notify you when the information is available.
- Within 7 days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
- This item is subject to Texas sales tax unless you are a licensed vehicle dealer in the United States.
- A $115 documentation fee will be charged on each titled item purchased if it is located in the United States, Canada or Mexico.
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (additional fee will apply).
- A transferable title will be sent to the buyer by express mail or similar service within 15 business days of the auction. Buyer is responsible for vehicle registration.
- We do not guarantee current registration or that this item will meet local emission requirements. Titles/titling docs may be delayed due to extended processing times at DMV.
- All bids cannot be retracted and are binding until 2 business days after the auction ends. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
- For Buyers in the United States IronPlanet hereby notifies you that the consigners of certain pieces of Equipment may have assigned to a qualified intermediary their rights, but not their obligations, for purposes of effecting a deferred Like-Kind Exchange under section 1031 of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended, and applicable regulations.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
|$1 to $12,000||10% of the final selling price (min $100)|
|$12,000 to $75,000||4.85% of the final selling price (min $1,200)|
Shipping & Pick Up Details
- Buyer is responsible for all costs related to transporting the item.
- Item must be picked up within 8 business days of the auction, or the buyer will incur storage charges.
Failure to follow these terms may result in the seller turning away the attempt of your driver to pick up the purchased item(s).
Hours of operation are subject to change for Holiday Schedules
You must call at least 24 hours in advance to schedule pickup
No Loading Dock, Ramps, or Forklift Available: Only RGN or trailers with ramps can be used to pick up this item at this location. Seller will not allow item to be loaded on a step-deck or flatbed trailer without the appropriate ramps.
Driver MUST bring a copy of the TruckPlanet Item Release to pick the item up.
Every year, more and more equipment buyers are saying goodbye to the banks and hello to PurchaseFlex Financing from Ritchie Bros. Financial Services. Since 2011, we’ve helped more than 10,000 Ritchie Bros. customers acquire more than $1 billion in equipment needed to run their businesses.
We offer fast approvals, and give you the freedom and flexibility to buy what you need, when you need it. Our team of 100+ friendly financing experts are here to help your business grow, and are ready to invest in your success over the long term.
Talk to us today and find out how we’re better than your bank.Apply Today
Apply today online or call us for immediate assistance:
10,000+ buyers agree: we’re changing the face of equipment financing.Every year, more and more equipment buyers are saying goodbye to the banks and hello to PurchaseFlex Financing from Ritchie Bros. We offer fast approvals, up to 100% financing with $0 down and affordable, low monthly payments. Financial Services. Since 2011, we’ve helped more than 10,000 Ritchie Bros. customers acquire more than $1 billion in equipment needed to run their businesses. We offer fast approvals, and give you the freedom and flexibility to buy what you need, when you need it. Our team of 100+ friendly financing experts are here to help your business grow, and are ready to invest in your success over the long term.
Buy what you want, where you want with Ritchie Bros. Financial Services:
- Up to 100% financing, $0 down
- Fast approvals – often the same day
- Affordable, low monthly payments
- A range of leasing options
Dedicated team of equipment finance expertsUnlike bankers, the Ritchie Bros. Financial Services team members are both equipment and financing experts. We make Canada-USA buying easy; with our cross-border financing you don't always have to pay out-of-pocket or wait for a refund. Apply for PurchaseFlex Financing and we will partner you with a dedicated Ritchie Bros. Account Manager who will help you every step of the way.
|Customer Care Agents are available Monday to Friday,
6 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Pacific Time)