2013 International 4300 Cargo Truck
- Engines: International MaxxForce
- Transmission: Automatic
- Financing Available
- View all FleetLocator trucks
Inspection Report Coming Soon: Check back later.
Or add this item to your watchlist and we will notify you when the report is available.
- Within 3 business days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (when full payment amount is $5,000 or less).
- A transferable title will be sent to the buyer by express mail or similar service within 15 business days of the auction. Buyer is responsible for vehicle registration.
- All bids are binding and cannot be retracted. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
- For Buyers in the United States IronPlanet hereby notifies you that the consigners of certain pieces of Equipment may have assigned to a qualified intermediary their rights, but not their obligations, for purposes of effecting a deferred Like-Kind Exchange under section 1031 of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended, and applicable regulations.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
|$1 to $10,000||10% of the final selling price|
|$10,000 to $33,500||3.85% of the final selling price (min $1,000)|
- Buyer is responsible for all costs related to transporting the item.
- Item must be picked up within 8 business days of the auction, or the buyer will incur storage charges.
Failure to follow these terms may result in the seller turning away the attempt of your driver to pick up the purchased item(s).
Hours of operation are subject to change for Holiday Schedules
You must call at least 24 hours in advance to schedule pickup
No Loading Dock, Ramps, or Forklift Available: Only RGN or trailers with ramps can be used to pick up this item at this location. Seller will not allow item to be loaded on a step-deck or flatbed trailer without the appropriate ramps.
Driver MUST bring a copy of the TruckPlanet Item Release to pick the item up.
If you are looking to finance your ICP purchase, we recommend you get pre-approved prior to making your purchase.
United States Equity Funding
United States Equity Funding is dedicated to ICP equipment financing.
To apply for a loan, please complete the following credit application and email it to Sheila Hale or fax it to 617-622-4073.
|Customer Care Agents are available Monday to Friday,
6 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Pacific Time)
+1-925-225-8600 (outside U.S.)
+1-925-225-8610 (outside U.S.)