|/ / /|
2010 Hino 238 4x2 Cargo Truck
***Sellers Comment: The unit failed state inspection for rear brakes and rotted cross members. Unit should be towed and will not pass DOT inspection.***
|Engine||The engine runs.|
|Drivetrain||The drivetrain engages in forward and reverse.|
|Brakes||The brakes are operational.|
|Hydraulics||The lift gate did not respond to the controls.|
|This item is offered as-is, where-is with no IronClad Assurance, and a buyer may not dispute the condition of the item. IronPlanet claims no responsibility for the condition or description of this item. This item does not include any protection offered by IronClad Assurance. A buyer may NOT submit a dispute claim on this item.|
Within 7 days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
For this item, payment is due on or before
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (additional fee will apply).
- A transferable title will be sent to the buyer by express mail or similar service within 65 business days of the auction. Buyer is responsible for vehicle registration.
- All bids cannot be retracted and are binding until 2 business days after the auction ends. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
- For Buyers in the United States IronPlanet hereby notifies you that the consigners of certain pieces of Equipment may have assigned to a qualified intermediary their rights, but not their obligations, for purposes of effecting a deferred Like-Kind Exchange under section 1031 of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended, and applicable regulations.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
|$1 to $12,000||10% of the final selling price|
|$12,000 to $40,000||3.85% of the final selling price (min $1,200)|
- Buyer is responsible for all costs related to transporting the item.
- Item must be picked up within 8 business days of the auction, or the buyer will incur storage charges.
Failure to follow these terms may result in the seller turning away the attempt of your driver to pick up the purchased item(s).
Hours: Buyer MUST Call for Appointment - Unscheduled Pickups WILL be Turned Away
Hours of operation are subject to change for Holiday Schedules
Buyer MUST Schedule Pickup 24 Hours in Advance - Buyer MUST Self Load”.
No Loading Dock, Ramps, or Forklift Available: Only RGN or trailers with ramps can be used to pick up this item at this location. Seller will not allow item to be loaded on a step-deck or flatbed trailer without the appropriate ramps.
Driver MUST bring a copy of the TruckPlanet Item Release to pick the item up.
Every year, more and more equipment buyers are saying goodbye to the banks and hello to PurchaseFlex Financing from Ritchie Bros. Financial Services. Since 2011, we’ve helped more than 10,000 Ritchie Bros. customers acquire more than $1 billion in equipment needed to run their businesses.
We offer fast approvals, and give you the freedom and flexibility to buy what you need, when you need it. Our team of 100+ friendly financing experts are here to help your business grow, and are ready to invest in your success over the long term.
10,000+ buyers agree: we’re changing the face of equipment financing.Every year, more and more equipment buyers are saying goodbye to the banks and hello to PurchaseFlex Financing from Ritchie Bros. We offer fast approvals, up to 100% financing with $0 down and affordable, low monthly payments. Financial Services. Since 2011, we’ve helped more than 10,000 Ritchie Bros. customers acquire more than $1 billion in equipment needed to run their businesses. We offer fast approvals, and give you the freedom and flexibility to buy what you need, when you need it. Our team of 100+ friendly financing experts are here to help your business grow, and are ready to invest in your success over the long term.
Buy what you want, where you want with Ritchie Bros. Financial Services:
- Up to 100% financing, $0 down
- Fast approvals – often the same day
- Affordable, low monthly payments
- A range of leasing options
Dedicated team of equipment finance expertsUnlike bankers, the Ritchie Bros. Financial Services team members are both equipment and financing experts. We make Canada-USA buying easy; with our cross-border financing you don't always have to pay out-of-pocket or wait for a refund. Apply for PurchaseFlex Financing and we will partner you with a dedicated Ritchie Bros. Account Manager who will help you every step of the way.
|Customer Care Agents are available Monday to Friday,
6 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Pacific Time)