Altec AM550H on 1994 Ford CFT8000 6x4 COE Bucket Truck
Nisku, Alberta, Canada.
6 Cylinder 8.3 L Diesel Engine, Engine Coolant Heater, Ford 4 speed Automatic Transmission, Differential Lock, 5896 kg Front Axle, 18144 kg Rears, 24040 kg GVWR, steel wheels, 12R22.5 Front Tires, 11R22.5 Rear Tires, Chalmers Spring Suspension, 164 in Wheelbase, PTO, 600 lb Capacity, Rear Mounted, Two-Person Articulating-Telescopic Boom, Utility Body, Turret Mounted Winch, A-Outriggers, 21 ft x 96 in Bed, Winch, Pintle Hitch
**Click on the link below for Seller Supplied Commercial Vehicle Inspection Certificate**
Please note that you are bidding on an item offered without IronClad Assurance®. Only basic item condition details are provided for your review and consideration in a purchase decision.
|This item is offered as-is, where-is with no IronClad Assurance, and a buyer may not dispute the condition of the item. IronPlanet claims no responsibility for the condition or description of this item. This item does not include any protection offered by IronClad Assurance. A buyer may NOT submit a dispute claim on this item.|
Oil Sample Analysis
|date of analysis||Feb 15, 2023|
- Within 7 days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
- This item may be subject to Alberta sales tax.
- A $115 documentation fee will be charged on each titled item purchased if it is located in the United States, Canada or Mexico.
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (additional fee will apply).
- A transferable title will be sent to the buyer by express mail or similar service within 15 business days of the auction. Buyer is responsible for vehicle registration.
- All bids cannot be retracted and are binding until 2 business days after the auction ends. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
|$1 to $12,000||10% of the final selling price (min $100)|
|$12,000 to $75,000||4.85% of the final selling price (min $1,200)|
Shipping & Pick Up Details
- Buyer is responsible for all costs related to transporting the item.
- Item must be picked up within 8 business days of the auction, or the buyer will incur storage charges.
Failure to follow these terms may result in the seller turning away the attempt of your driver to pick up the purchased item(s).
Hours of operation are subject to change for Holiday Schedules
You must call at least 24 hours in advance to schedule pickup
No Loading Dock, Ramps, or Forklift Available: Only RGN or trailers with ramps can be used to pick up this item at this location. Seller will not allow item to be loaded on a step-deck or flatbed trailer without the appropriate ramps.
Driver MUST bring a copy of the TruckPlanet Item Release to pick the item up.
|Customer Care Agents are available Monday to Friday,
6 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Pacific Time)