|/ / /|
Hiab 200C-5 Knuckle Boom on 2007 Western Star 4900FA T/A Truck
Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada.
Behind Rear Axle Mount Boom, Hiab 200-5 Crane, 15,400 Lb. Max Lift Capacity, 55' Max Lift Height, Telescopic Boom, Flatbed, Air Ride Suspension, Dual Steering Boxes, Double Frame, Cat C13 12.5L Diesel Engine, 525 Adv Horsepower, Engine Brake, Eaton Fuller 13 Speed Manual Transmission, 272" Wheel Base, 6x4, 20,000 lb. Front Axle, 46,000 lb. Rears, 66,000 lb. GVWR, Sun Visor, Dual Exhaust, Chrome Exhaust, Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Air Ride Drivers Seat, Dual High Back Seats, Aluminum Fuel Tank
Calculate monthly payment
Please note that as the buyer, you are responsible for reviewing the entire inspection report when evaluating an item.
Inspection Report Coming Soon: Check back later.
Or add this item to your watchlist and we will notify you when the report is available.
- Within 3 business days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
- This item may be subject to British Columbia sales tax.
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (additional fee will apply).
- A transferable title will be sent to the buyer by express mail or similar service within 15 business days of the auction. Buyer is responsible for vehicle registration.
- All bids are binding and cannot be retracted. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
|$1 to $10,000||10% of the final selling price|
|$10,000 to $33,500||3.85% of the final selling price (min $1,000)|
Shipping & Pick Up Details
- Buyer is responsible for all costs related to transporting the item.
- Item must be picked up within 8 business days of the auction, or the buyer will incur storage charges.
Failure to follow these terms may result in the seller turning away the attempt of your driver to pick up the purchased item(s).
Hours of operation are subject to change for Holiday Schedules
You must call at least 24 hours in advance to schedule pickup
No Loading Dock, Ramps, or Forklift Available: Only RGN or trailers with ramps can be used to pick up this item at this location. Seller will not allow item to be loaded on a step-deck or flatbed trailer without the appropriate ramps.
Driver MUST bring a copy of the TruckPlanet Item Release to pick the item up.
|Customer Care Agents are available Monday to Friday,
6 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Pacific Time)
+1-925-225-8600 (outside U.S.)
+1-925-225-8610 (outside U.S.)