How to buy
- IronClad Assurance®
- Sales Tax Collection Procedures
- Form SF97 for Government Surplus
- Truck Locator
- Make Offer Deals
- Exporting Controlled Properties
How to buy
We have partnerships with numerous companies that can help you transport the item from the seller to your location.
It's also not necessary. Our independent inspections provide detailed in-depth reports on the condition of the vehicle. This is backed up by our IronClad Assurance® which lets you bid with confidence, even without needing to see the vehicle yourself.
You may find items in Daily Marketplace with a reserve price.
In some instances, retailers must collect use tax, rather than sales tax. A common example of a purchase subject to the use tax is a purchase of an item for use in California from an out-of-state retailer. The tax rate for sales and use taxes are generally the same.
More info on Sales Tax
More info on Sales Tax in California
- Your sales tax exemption number, if you believe your item is exempt from sales tax.
- Your City / State / Zip Code delivery address / item destination
- Buyers exporting items will also be asked to declare their US port of export.
If your resale certificate is already on file for your item destination state, your resale exemption number will pop-up automatically during Checkout. If your resale certificate is not on file, you will need to provide a copy of your resale certificate using the bar-coded fax form provided for your convenience. You can print this fax form during Checkout and from the Post Sale page.