2015 Freightliner Cascadia T/A Conventional w/ Sleeper
Phoenix, Arizona, United States. 85043
**MULTIPLE TRUCKS AVAILABLE – MULTIPLE MILEAGE BANDS AVAILABLE. FOR MULTIPLE UNIT/FLEET PURCHASES, PLEASE CONTACT ANDREW COPELAND AT 678-929-6169***All trucks are prepped exactly the same no truck will exceed $250 of interior or exterior damage, all trucks get new recap drive tires, all trucks are steamed cleaned from engine compartment and drive train, All DPF’s are cleaned and certified, Brake shoes are 50% or better ,No Oil leaks or water leaks etc.***Detroit Diesel DD15 14.8L Engine, 455 Adv. Horsepower, Engine Brake, Eaton Fuller 13 Speed Manual Transmission, 230" WB, 12,350 lb. Front Axle, 40,000 lb. Rears, Air Ride Cab, Air Ride Suspension, Sliding 5th Wheel, Cab Extenders, Side Fairings, Roof Fairing, Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Windows, Power Mirrors, Heated Mirrors, Dual High Back Seats, Multifunction Steering Wheel, Tilt Steering Wheel, Telescopic Steering Wheel, Sleeper Workstation, Sleeper Fridge, Dual Bunks, Sleeper Climate Controls
Title may not be available for up to 20 business days after auction.
Please note that as the buyer, you are responsible for reviewing the entire inspection report when evaluating an item.
More details Coming Soon: Check back later.
Or add this item to your watchlist and we will notify you when the information is available.
Within 3 business days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
For this item, payment is due on or before
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (when full payment amount is $5,000 or less).
- A transferable title will be sent to the buyer by express mail or similar service within 20 business days of the auction. Buyer is responsible for vehicle registration.
- All bids are binding and cannot be retracted. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
- For Buyers in the United States IronPlanet hereby notifies you that the consigners of certain pieces of Equipment may have assigned to a qualified intermediary their rights, but not their obligations, for purposes of effecting a deferred Like-Kind Exchange under section 1031 of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended, and applicable regulations.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
|$1 to $10,000||10% of the final selling price|
|$10,000 to $33,500||3.85% of the final selling price (min $1,000)|
Shipping & Pick Up Details
- Buyer is responsible for all costs related to transporting the item.
- Item must be picked up within 8 business days of the auction, or the buyer will incur storage charges.
Failure to follow these terms may result in the seller turning away the attempt of your driver to pick up the purchased item(s).
Hours: 9 am to 3 pm
Hours of operation are subject to change for Holiday Schedules
Call 24 hours in advance
No Loading Dock, Ramps, or Forklift Available: Only RGN or trailers with ramps can be used to pick up this item at this location. Seller will not allow item to be loaded on a step-deck or flatbed trailer without the appropriate ramps.
Driver MUST bring a copy of the TruckPlanet Item Release to pick the item up.
Need to finance your truck purchase? Get pre-approved and be ready to bid on auction day.
Apply now for pre-approved auction financing through Express.
Get Low Monthly Payments | Get Instant Funding
|Customer Care Agents are available Monday to Friday,
6 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Pacific Time)
+1-925-225-8600 (outside U.S.)
+1-925-225-8610 (outside U.S.)