2007 Volvo VHD T/A Conventional Day Cab
Madisonville, Texas, United States. 77864
Volvo VE-D12 12L Engine, 435 Adv Horsepower, Engine Brake, Eaton Fuller 10 Speed Manual Transmission, 214" Wheel Base, 13,200 lb Front Axle, 40,000 lb Rears, Air Ride Cab, Spring Type Suspension, Fixed 5th Wheel, Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Heated Mirrors, Dual High Back Seats, Tilt Steering Wheel. There was no response from the engine when the key was turned. The main components could not be operationally checked.
Please note that you are bidding on an item offered without IronClad Assurance®. Only basic item condition details are provided for your review and consideration in a purchase decision.
|Mileage:||Unable to obtain|
|Engine Model:||VE D12|
|Engine Serial Number||609572|
|Adv. Engine Horsepower:||435 Adv Horsepower @ 2100 RPM|
|Transmission Make:||Eaton Fuller|
|Transmission Type / Speeds:||10 Speed Manual Transmission|
|Rear Axle Ratio:||4.11|
|Front Axle Capacity:||13,200 lb|
|Rear Axle Capacity:||40,000 lb|
|Tire Size:||Front: 11R24.5 - Rear: 11R24.5|
|Air Ride Cab:||Yes|
|Front Suspension:||Spring Front Suspension|
|Rear Suspension:||Spring Type Suspension|
|Fuel Tank Capacity:||125 gallon|
|5th Wheel Type:||Fixed 5th Wheel|
|This item is offered as-is, where-is with no IronClad Assurance, and a buyer may not dispute the condition of the item. IronPlanet claims no responsibility for the condition or description of this item. This item does not include any protection offered by IronClad Assurance. A buyer may NOT submit a dispute claim on this item.|
Within 3 business days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
For this item, payment is due on or before
- This item is subject to Texas sales tax unless you are a licensed vehicle dealer in the United States.
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (when full payment amount is $5,000 or less).
- A transferable title will be sent to the buyer by express mail or similar service within 15 business days of the auction. Buyer is responsible for vehicle registration.
- All bids are binding and cannot be retracted. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
- For Buyers in the United States IronPlanet hereby notifies you that the consigners of certain pieces of Equipment may have assigned to a qualified intermediary their rights, but not their obligations, for purposes of effecting a deferred Like-Kind Exchange under section 1031 of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended, and applicable regulations.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
|$1 to $10,000||10% of the final selling price|
|$10,000 to $33,500||3.85% of the final selling price (min $1,000)|
Shipping & Pick Up Details
- Buyer is responsible for all costs related to transporting the item.
- Item must be picked up within 8 business days of the auction, or the buyer will incur storage charges.
Failure to follow these terms may result in the seller turning away the attempt of your driver to pick up the purchased item(s).
Hours: buyer must call for appointment, unscheduled pickups will be turned away
Hours of operation are subject to change for Holiday Schedules
buyer must call for appointment, unscheduled pickups will be turned away
No Loading Dock, Ramps, or Forklift Available: Only RGN or trailers with ramps can be used to pick up this item at this location. Seller will not allow item to be loaded on a step-deck or flatbed trailer without the appropriate ramps.
Driver MUST bring a copy of the TruckPlanet Item Release to pick the item up.
Need to finance your truck purchase? Get pre-approved and be ready to bid on auction day.
Apply now for pre-approved auction financing through Express.
Get Low Monthly Payments | Get Instant Funding
|Customer Care Agents are available Monday to Friday,
6 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Pacific Time)
+1-925-225-8600 (outside U.S.)
+1-925-225-8610 (outside U.S.)