2002 Isuzu FTR Cargo Truck
St. Rose, Louisiana, United States. 70087
Isuzu Engine, 197 Adv. Horsepower, Allison Automatic Transmission, 232" WB, 11,000 lb. Front Axle, 19,000 lb. Rear Axle, Spring Type Suspension, Dual Fuel Tanks, Air Conditioning, Heated Mirrors, Tilt Steering Wheel. The engine could not be started. The main components could not be operationally checked. Engine is locked up with a rod sticking out the right side. The driveshaft is not installed.
Please note that you are bidding on an item offered without IronClad Assurance®. Only basic item condition details are provided for your review and consideration in a purchase decision.
|Engine Displacement:||475 CID Engine|
|Engine Serial Number||Not found|
|Adv. Engine Horsepower:||197 Adv Horsepower; @ 2400 RPM|
|Transmission Identification Number:||AT545|
|Transmission Type / Speeds:||Automatic Transmission|
|Wheel Base:||232" WB|
|Rear Axle Ratio:||411|
|Front Axle Capacity:||11,000 lb. Front Axle|
|Rear Axle Capacity:||19,000 lb. Rear Axle|
|GVWR:||30,000 lb. GVWR|
|Front Suspension:||Spring Front Suspension|
|Rear Suspension:||Spring Type Suspension|
|Dual Fuel Tanks:||Yes|
|Fuel Tank Capacity:||No tag|
|Box Dimensions:||26' Long x 8' Wide x 7'8 Tall|
|This item is offered as-is, where-is with no IronClad Assurance, and a buyer may not dispute the condition of the item. IronPlanet claims no responsibility for the condition or description of this item. This item does not include any protection offered by IronClad Assurance. A buyer may NOT submit a dispute claim on this item.|
Notices & Restrictions
Bidders from Canada: Before bidding, please check with your Registrar of Imported Vehicles (RIV) regarding admissibility of this vehicle into Canada. Why?
Within 3 business days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
For this item, payment is due on or before
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (when full payment amount is $5,000 or less).
- A transferable title will be sent to the buyer by express mail or similar service within 15 business days of the auction. Buyer is responsible for vehicle registration.
- All bids are binding and cannot be retracted. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
- For Buyers in the United States IronPlanet hereby notifies you that the consigners of certain pieces of Equipment may have assigned to a qualified intermediary their rights, but not their obligations, for purposes of effecting a deferred Like-Kind Exchange under section 1031 of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended, and applicable regulations.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
|$1 to $10,000||10% of the final selling price|
|$10,000 to $33,500||3.85% of the final selling price (min $1,000)|
Shipping & Pick Up Details
- Buyer is responsible for all costs related to transporting the item.
- Item must be picked up within 8 business days of the auction, or the buyer will incur storage charges.
Failure to follow these terms may result in the seller turning away the attempt to pick up the purchased item.
Hours of operation are subject to change for Holiday Schedules
You must call at least 24 hours in advance to schedule pickup
No Loading Dock, Ramps, or Forklift Available: Only RGN or trailers with ramps can be used to pick up this item at this location. Seller will not allow item to be loaded on a step-deck or flatbed trailer without the appropriate ramps.
Driver MUST bring a copy of the TruckPlanet Item Release to pick the item up.
Need to finance your truck purchase? Get pre-approved and be ready to bid on auction day.
Apply now for pre-approved auction financing through Express.
Get Low Monthly Payments | Get Instant Funding
|Customer Care Agents are available Monday to Friday,
6 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Pacific Time)
+1-925-225-8600 (outside U.S.)
+1-925-225-8610 (outside U.S.)