Etnyre Asphalt Distributor on 2004 Freightliner FL70 Truck
Winter Springs, Florida, United States. 32708
# of Bids
Cat C7 7.2L Engine, Eaton Fuller 5 Speed Manual Transmission w/ 2 Speed Rear Axle, 188" WB, 12,000 lb. Front Axle, 21,000 lb. Rear Axle, 11' 6" Spray Bar, Automated Bar Controls, Spring Type Suspension, Double Frame, Cruise Control. After jump starting the engine ran. The drivetrain engaged in forward and reverse. Could not operationally check tank or any components due to parts removed, Tank was tagged out of service (DO NOT USE). ****Tank 2/3 Full, Sold With Product in tank, water based tach****
Please note that you are bidding on an item offered without IronClad Assurance®. Only basic item condition details are provided for your review and consideration in a purchase decision.
|Engine Displacement:||7.2L Engine|
|Engine Serial Number||KAL15577|
|Transmission Make:||Eaton Fuller|
|Transmission Type / Speeds:||5 Speed Manual Transmission w/ 2 Speed Rear Axle|
|Wheel Base:||188" WB|
|Front Axle Capacity:||12,000 lb. Front Axle|
|Rear Axle Capacity:||21,000 lb. Rear Axle|
|GVWR:||33,000 lb. GVWR|
|Distributor Tank Manufacturer:||Etnyre|
|Tank Capacity:||2,000 gal.|
|Spray Bar Length:||11' 6" Spray Bar|
|Automated Bar Controls||Yes|
|Diesel Fired Burners||Yes|
|Front Suspension:||Spring Front Suspension|
|Rear Suspension:||Spring Type Suspension|
|This item is offered as-is, where-is with no IronClad Assurance, and a buyer may not dispute the condition of the item. IronPlanet claims no responsibility for the condition or description of this item. This item does not include any protection offered by IronClad Assurance. A buyer may NOT submit a dispute claim on this item.|
Within 3 business days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
For this item, payment is due on or before
- This item is subject to Florida sales tax unless you are a licensed vehicle dealer in the United States.
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (when full payment amount is $5,000 or less).
- A transferable title will be sent to the buyer by express mail or similar service within 15 business days of the auction. Buyer is responsible for vehicle registration.
- All bids are binding and cannot be retracted. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
- For Buyers in the United States IronPlanet hereby notifies you that the consigners of certain pieces of Equipment may have assigned to a qualified intermediary their rights, but not their obligations, for purposes of effecting a deferred Like-Kind Exchange under section 1031 of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended, and applicable regulations.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
|$1 to $10,000||10% of the final selling price|
|$10,000 to $33,500||3.85% of the final selling price (min $1,000)|
Shipping & Pick Up Details
- Buyer is responsible for all costs related to transporting the item.
- Item must be picked up within 8 business days of the auction, or the buyer will incur storage charges.
Failure to follow these terms may result in the seller turning away the attempt to pick up the purchased item.
Hours: Buyer MUST Call for Appointment - Unscheduled Pickups WILL be Turned Away
Hours of operation are subject to change for Holiday Schedules
Buyer MUST Schedule Pickup 24 Hours in Advance W/ IronPlanet Pickup Support 817-869-8902 - Buyer MUST Self Load”.
No Loading Dock, Ramps, or Forklift Available: Only RGN or trailers with ramps can be used to pick up this item at this location. Seller will not allow item to be loaded on a step-deck or flatbed trailer without the appropriate ramps.
Driver MUST bring a copy of the TruckPlanet Item Release to pick the item up.
Need to finance your truck purchase? Get pre-approved and be ready to bid on auction day.
Apply now for pre-approved auction financing through Express.
Get Low Monthly Payments | Get Instant Funding
|Customer Care Agents are available Monday to Friday,
6 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Pacific Time)
+1-925-225-8600 (outside U.S.)
+1-925-225-8610 (outside U.S.)